« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Monday, August 22

Christmas in August?


Yes, you heard right. I've just got my hands on the Sufjan Christmas EP's. Here's volume 1. (the picture is of Sufjan's latest show, courtesy of Sterogum)

Tracklisting
Hark! Songs For Christmas Vol. 1

1. Silent Night
2. O Come O Come Emmanuel
3. We're Going to the Country!
4. Lo How A Rose E'er Blooming
5. It's Christmas! Let's Be Glad
6. Holy Holy, etc.
7. Amazing Grace

ZIP Sufjan Stevens - Hark!

Email me if you still want to these tracks, and I'll get them to you.
posted by Taylor, 8/22/2005 05:40:00 PM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

Wow...Sufjan AAAND Christmas??? Sign me up!
-Celeste
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8/22/2005 10:07:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->