« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Sunday, August 28

Copeland



The more I listen to this band, the more I am impressed by them. What sets them apart is Aaron Marsh's vocals, which I've been heard described as "acrobatic" "angelic" "awe-inspiring", and other words that begin with "A". The music goes from modern rock to pop-punk to "emo" and then back again, it's a very unique sound though. I'd compare them with some of Death Cab's stuff. Here's a couple tracks off of their second album, In Motion

MP3 You Have My Attention
MP3 Don't Slow Down
posted by Taylor, 8/28/2005 02:27:00 PM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

I think my most memorable concert was when we went to Copeland in Chicago last November. Beneath Medicine Tree is my favorite ever.
Celeste
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8/28/2005 10:41:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->