« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Sunday, August 21

Does this mean I have to talk about music? (First Post)


Hi, I'm Taylor. One day I thought, maybe I should make a music blog. I decided to base it off of the cult-favorite movie character, Derek Zoolander. There's a picture of me on the right bowling. Expect tons of cool music.

Jitterbug. Jitterbug.

Update:
I don't have much of a clue about this HTML stuff, so my blog my be a bit fuzzy for a few days. We'll see how things go...
posted by Taylor, 8/21/2005 01:39:00 AM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

I took this picture!

I'm glad you are doing this blog to let me and everyone else have some good music. You're a very thoughtful person.

Celeste
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8/25/2005 12:19:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->