« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Tuesday, August 23

The Format


My first introduction to The Format was seeing them tour with Jimmy Eat World and Taking Back Sunday. They practically stole the show from the two headliners. I got their Cd and it's great. Very catchy, fun music. Nate Ruess has a great voice. Put it on your ipod before you go back to school. Here's two of my favorites from their CD, Interventions & Lullabies.


MP3 The Format - I'm Ready, I Am
MP3 Let's Make This Moment A Crime



Buy Interventions & Lullabies today
posted by Taylor, 8/23/2005 03:47:00 PM | link 2 comments

2 Comments:

I like this one becasue we saw them together. I agree...he has an awesome voice. Celeste
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 8/25/2005 12:17:00 PM  
This band is truly amazing. I saw them in concert with Jimmy Eat World and Taking Back Sunday. That was the first time I heard them and I have been hooked on their music ever since.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 10/09/2005 01:00:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->