« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Thursday, August 25

It's Indie Rock and Roll for me


One of the best emerging artists in the pop/rock world scene right now is The Killers. Ever since I heard "Somebody Told Me" in the Spring of '04, I've been hooked on their glam-rock, dose of nostalgia, U2 meets The Cure sound.

I've had this track for quite a while, and it's just now being released in the U.S. on the deluxe edition. It's my easily my favorite song from the band and I'm glad it's finally getting some recognition. Enough talk, here's the song.

MP3 Glamourous Indie Rock and Roll

Buy here
posted by Taylor, 8/25/2005 09:28:00 PM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

Dear Taylor,

I love your site. We share a very similar taste in music. Very nice! Keep up the good work.

:) Libby
commented by Anonymous Libby, 11/20/2005 03:23:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->