« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Wednesday, September 7

Ben Folds



Probably my biggest inspiration for actual music-making is Ben Folds. I had dabbled in piano before I heard "Rocking the Suburbs" but after I got the music I really got into it again. Earlier this year Ben Folds released his second solo album, "Songs of Silverman" and needless to say, it's really good.

The piano is much more techically hard to play on this CD, which makes me imitating it a difficult task. If you liked "Rockin' the Suburbs" or piano music in general, Songs for Silverman is a must have.

Here's a couple songs from the album:
MP3 You To Thank
MP3 Trusted
posted by Taylor, 9/07/2005 08:35:00 PM | link 3 comments

3 Comments:

Hey Taylor! i just wanted to tell ya that i know u have more visiters to your site than i do (and from different countries), but ppl find out bout mine cause someone from oregon has been to my site! ha ha ttyl!
Christine
much love for ben folds. His duets are awesome, too.
commented by Anonymous Dan, 9/10/2005 07:47:00 PM  
Ben Folds is awesome. You should get the Whatever & Ever Amen Music book as I have found that the songs are wonderful to play. ;)
commented by Anonymous Libby, 11/20/2005 03:26:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->