« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Wednesday, November 9

Bono + Brandon Flowers


At a recent U2 concert Bono brought up Brandon Flowers to sing with him on In A Little While - the song that Flowers calls "U2's masterpiece." Everyone knows that Where The Streets Have No Name and Bad are U2's masterpieces, but I'll forgive Brandon this time since he is (according to Bono) in the "swankiest rock and roll band on the planet."

U2 also played a bit of "All These Things I've Done" but I don't have that...yet. Here's the recording (theres a minute-long intro before the song) -
MP3 U2 feat. Brandon Flowers - In A Little While (live)

*update - you can grab some video of this performance here
posted by Taylor, 11/09/2005 03:15:00 PM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

I can't get the flowers u2 download to work, e-mail me if you find another location. Thanks.
commented by Blogger torr, 11/09/2005 06:57:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->