« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Monday, November 21

Find the bands!!!


This is a wallpaper image from Virgin Digital Music's website. Everything in this picture represents a band/artist. The contest is to see who can find all of them. It's really fun and I've spent a load of time on it already.

For example - the guy smashing the pumpkins in the picture is Smashing Pumpkins, the queen in the middle is Queen. Not all of them are this obvious. Try to see how many you can find!

While you're playing the game, here's a song by Queen for you to listen to:
MP3 Queen - Play the Game

Here's where you can download the high-res image.
posted by Taylor, 11/21/2005 04:06:00 PM | link 4 comments

4 Comments:

interesting...kinda "where's waldo" thing going on
Hah! I sat around for a good hour and a half trying to pick out bands with some friends... I compiled a list of about 70, submitted it to their contest, was informed I only had 47 right - and then found out I couldn't even enter because I'm not a US resident. ;)

I think my favourite one from the page is definitely Blind Melon.

The picture you've got actually cuts off the left side... where there was Cake, The Scorpions... and maybe Skinny Puppy?
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 11/23/2005 05:10:00 AM  
I know I saw that one too, Pet Shop Boys was cut off also
commented by Blogger Taylor, 11/23/2005 10:01:00 AM  
you have a part of the image missing on the left.. check out the virgin digital site ... ;)
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 11/28/2005 10:47:00 AM  

Add a comment


« More -->