« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Saturday, November 19

I'm On The New U2 DVD!


Last May, I attended two U2 concerts and while standing in line for the concert was interviewed for the official tour DVD. Six months have passed since then and the DVD is being released to the public. I bought it and started to watch the "Beyond the Tour" Documentary to see if I made it, and was shocked to hear after less than 30 seconds me saying "This is our first U2 concert and we're so excited," accompanied with a video clip of me squinting into the camera.



Then at about the 9 minute mark, there I was again at the beginning of a rapid-fire fan Vertigo sing-a-long saying to my girlfriend, "I'll start out saying the 'hello hello's and then you can say the 'hola's." Needless to say, during the sequence the video cut back to me a few times doing my best Bono impression. It was cool to watch me on screen and see some of the fans that I stood in line with up there also.


The DVD itself is pretty good, if you're a U2 fan, definitely pick it up. If your not a U2 fan, why are you reading this post anyway?

For the Mp3 today, I'm posting my favorite U2 cover - Johnny Cash singing One. I've heard great things about the Johnny Cash movie, and am hoping to see it sometime this week. I posted some more Cash songs earlier which you can download here

MP3 Johnny Cash - One
posted by Taylor, 11/19/2005 11:58:00 AM | link 3 comments

3 Comments:

congrats dude! the u2 dvd is awesome.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 11/21/2005 02:48:00 AM  
Yeah! Blogger makes it big!
Awesome man. Your singing rocks.

Spike
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 12/04/2005 05:05:00 AM  

Add a comment


« More -->