« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Tuesday, November 8

Soft



I just received Soft's new single, Higher, in the mail with a nice little note from the band, and I was very impressed with the song. The first thing that came to my mind was the melodic indie rock of Jimmy Eat World crossed with the swirling power-pop guitars of Cheap Trick. Both bands which I love, and which coincidentally enough, I've seen recently seen live. So far, this is the only song I've heard but I should be receiving some more soon. Check out the band's website!

Download Now -
MP3 Soft - Higher
posted by Taylor, 11/08/2005 12:35:00 AM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

Damn. This song is really good.
commented by Blogger Ben, 11/12/2005 05:03:00 AM  

Add a comment


« More -->