« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Tuesday, December 27

Christmas Present Round-Up

Imagine this picture of Celeste and Me in a really cool black frame... this was the coolest gift.
I also got a fantastic book - The Cult of iPod and a personalized Shutterfly calender from Celeste.

From the others - My parents were smart and are letting me buy my own gift with some money. They threw in a cool Rolling Stones t-shirt and some post-it notes also. My sisters got me The Simpsons - Season 7, which is my personal favorite season. Other gifts include cards to Hollister Co and Texas Roadhouse, and more $$$. Very enjoyable Christmas this year!
posted by Taylor, 12/27/2005 01:56:00 AM | link 2 comments

2 Comments:

I can't do the ad thing. Sorry. Right now my blog is screwing up. The posts are fine and template is fine. I don't know what the hell is going on. The posts are doubling themselves.
Someone's been messing with my template. Sabotage! My entire sidebar is gone. Completely wiped away. The entire blog has been fucked with!!!!

Now I'm crying.

Add a comment


« More -->