« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Wednesday, December 7

Panic! At The Disco



This teenage Las Vegas band show you what you get when you take some MTV-friendly pop-punk and put some disco beats and 80's synths underneath. The results are better than you might expect. Although they aren't near at Bloc Party's level, they're still quite listenable, and they're well-constructed disco portions in the songs make up for the the run-of-the-mill vocals.

MP3
- Panic! At The Disco - Time to Dance
MP3 - Panic! At The Disco - Camisado

Bonus MP3! - David Bowie - Panic In Detroit (The name similarities give me a good excuse to post this classic Bowie track)
posted by Taylor, 12/07/2005 08:11:00 PM | link 5 comments

5 Comments:

Why isn't Sting on the list of music you don't really listen to...?

Funny.
Awesome webpage! You must spend a ton of time updating. I love your selection and it's really nice of you to upload all those songs. Anyway, your link to download the David Bowie song didn't work. Could you please fix it?
thanks! link fixed.
commented by Blogger Taylor, 12/17/2005 02:25:00 AM  
I saw Panic at the Disco for the first time on Backstage Pass at MTVU. I think their sound is amazing. everyone needs to really check them out: http://www.mtvu.com/music/backstage_pass/
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 1/24/2006 09:25:00 AM  
Hey thanks for the mp3's of PATD. I'm still deciding if i should buy their cd. If I buy it perhaps they will just be like my FOB cd... almost never listened to. I actually liked the vocals more than the music, but I guess we all have our own opinon.

The title of your blog amuses me.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 3/28/2006 01:29:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->