« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Sunday, December 4

What's comin' up and what's goin' down.


I'm working on some year end posts currently, I have a top albums post coming up, a Christmas songs post, and a Best of Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good '05 also - so stay tuned. In the meantime - Check out some notable posts/album leaks.

Gorilla vs. Bear beat me to a U2 and Arcade Fire duet of "Love Will Tear Us Apart" post
(I still have the U2 and Killers duet up a few posts down) - Is there a cooler word for duet? like alliance or something... please tell me.

Jenny Lewis' new album leaked recently and it's great. Her and Johnny Cash combined have made me enjoy country music lately, a genre which I formerly despised. You can find tracks -
here here here here, and
here (good picture on this one seen above)

Sufjan's Christmas joy has been spreading like a prarie fire, recently and you can find his EP's all over the place. I posted his first Christmas EP back in August and the link is still up here

Thank you to Largehearted Boy for mentioning Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good in his latest post. "an interesting mp3 blog with agreat name." was the exact quote. As you can see LHB is on my Really, Really Ridicuously Good Looking Blogs list, which really means something.

And finally, I've added a ton of cool layout stuff. Look at my attempts to be funny on the sidebar. (which are only funny if you've seen Zoolander) I'm open to any other suggestions for this blog.

Now to finish watching disc 2 of Lost (my newest obsession).
posted by Taylor, 12/04/2005 08:04:00 PM | link 3 comments

3 Comments:

Incredible chiseled? Nice.
this blog rules. a blog based entirely on zoolander? i didn't think it could be done. i'm linking to you first thing in the morning.
commented by Blogger Chris, 12/04/2005 10:05:00 PM  
really awesome blog name there. i just couldn't help but add you to ours.
commented by Anonymous Josh, 12/05/2005 12:42:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->