« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Wednesday, January 25

Where are they now? Update


Nine days ago I wrote an entry wondering when Appleseed Cast would start recording again. Shortly after I wrote it, I found out that they had already recorded a new album and it was going to be released in March. I guess next time I'll do a little more homework before my post.

Anyway, I just got a hold of the CD yesterday (it leaked the day of my post) and have been enjoying it quite a bit. The sound has evolved a bit, but they still have the melodic guitar and progressive sound their known for. i guess i'm floating already posted two very enjoyable songs from the CD, and here's another great one.

MP3 Appleseed Cast - Here We Are (Family In The Hallway)
posted by Taylor, 1/25/2006 04:25:00 PM | link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Add a comment


« More -->