« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Monday, February 13

Division Day



I'm always excited when I get free stuff in the mail but I was especially excited when Division Day's package featuring the EP The Mean Way In came in last week. Why you ask?

-First of all, look at this packaging, how could you not get excited about that. They actually drew an animal that looks like something like a Three-eyed Frog with Bunny Ears (see above picture).

-Secondly, I got a really cool message from the band about their new album, Beartrap Island, letting me know that I'll be receiving it in the mail soon. Yay!

-Thirdly (and probably the most important) they are a really great band. The songs are extremely catchy and they give me a certain floating sensation, that helps me forget the snowy Peoria weather. I think you'll like them also.

Here's a couple stand-out tracks from The Mean Way In (purchase here):

MP3 There Is No Telling
MP3 Black Back Moon

And here's a couple sample tracks (off their website) for the new LP:

MP3 Hurricane
MP3 Tigers

Finally, here's a picture of the band after they finished recording Beartrap Island.
posted by Taylor, 2/13/2006 12:06:00 PM | link 2 comments

2 Comments:

i believe that's a duck doing the splits or jumping, taylor. happy valentine's day! love, celeste
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 2/13/2006 03:05:00 PM  
yeah, i've been into these guys recently since i found some tracks over on another blog. they're good!
commented by Blogger Lizzy, 2/13/2006 09:38:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->