« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Friday, February 10

Review of iTunes Celebrity Playlists - Michael Scott / Regional Manager, Dunder-Mifflin Paper, Inc.

First of all, The Office is hilarious. Now that Arrested Development looks like is coming to an end (please prove me wrong Fox, Showtime, somebody) it looks like The Office will be a great comedic replacement for me. Yesterday's show had an hilarious scene where Michael made a video (on his mac) about the company with "With or Without You" in the background. Hilarious to say the least.

Well, yesterday in leu of upcoming Valentines Day, iTunes updated their Celebrity Playlists to include Michael Scott's Romantic Playlist. Here it is (click to expand):


Not much point writing a full review on this, but as you can tell its hilarious. I laughed at about every one. The "Baby Got Back" comment was great especially his spelling of old skool. Apparantly Michael Scott, like me, loves 80's One-Hit Wonders (Although he also loves all of A-ha's work) . Definite A material.

MP3 A-ha - Take On Me
MP3 Sir Mix A-lot - Baby Got Back

Other News :
-My 100th post was a massive success. I've had I've had over 3,300 hits in the last two days, which is huge for me. Thanks to Picasso, Kentucky, Boy, Everybody, Illinois, and others for linking to me in the last couple of days (not all of them were for the big 100, but oh well).

-Two-hour Arrested Development finale (series? season?) is on tonight. EW already gave it an A+. It's going to be the best night of television ever. The Olympics are way overrated. Set your Tivos.

-I've bought a domain name. Now when you tell all your friends about this site (and I know you all do) tell them to visit musicforants.com
posted by Taylor, 2/10/2006 12:35:00 AM | link 2 comments

2 Comments:

I love the Office too!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 2/10/2006 02:27:00 PM  
Arrested Development and The Office are two of the funniest shows ever, hopefully The Office will be around longer!

Add a comment


« More -->