« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Friday, March 17

American Eyes / Thanks


American Eyes are an upbeat L.A. punk rock band that have a strong Jimmy Eat World influence. They specialize in punk rock singalong anthems (such as Radio) but are versitaile enough to fit in piano ballads and dance songs also. . My complaint would be that their vocals sound like every other new punk band (which means fans of Panic! at the Disco probably will eat it up). Still an enjoyable listen though, here's a couple very catchy tracks from them.

MP3 Radio
MP3 Knife Fight With A Girl (True Story)

Buy Never Trust Anything That Bleeds
Be their myspace friend

Thanks for everyone who helped me learn about music yesterday. I think some people confused when I said I have practically nothing of Sonic Youth to mean I had never heard of them. That's ok though, I'll make sure to get all the songs/albums suggested to me. I listened to some of Ween on iTunes and I liked them, and although I couldn't find any Manu Chau, I'll still keep my eye out for him. I'm also expanding my Ryan Adams collection in the next couple of days. Thanks for all the help!
posted by Taylor, 3/17/2006 11:43:00 AM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

hey Taylor, thanks for stopping by the site! glad to know you enjoy it...

i just put up a ween post for your perusal....
commented by Blogger tim, 3/17/2006 03:45:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->