« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Tuesday, March 21

The Melody Function / Peter von Poehl

Here's a song that I've been sitting on for quite a while that I'm finally goign to share. It's from a band called The Melody Function whose "so pop it hurts" (their words not mine) music reminds me of very much of Belle and Sebastian. I know they've been well covered by a bloggers in the past, but if you don't have this song yet you need to see what everybody is talking about.

MP3 Roucoulement

Here's another song I've had for a while from a talented Swedish artist named Peter von Poehl (theres so many of those these days) . The song is lo-fi yet very jazzy. Give it a listen.

MP3 Going Where The Tea Trees Are
posted by Taylor, 3/21/2006 12:26:00 PM | link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Add a comment


« More -->