« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Tuesday, April 18

.

Scanners/ Fraud in the 80's Video

I got this next song from the Stereogum, and I thought it was pretty darn good. Scanners are from the UK and they have a CD called "Violence is Golden " coming out in June. They have a pretty typical britpop sound from what I can tell, which is good because I like britpop. There's very little information out about them, but I think the song is definitley worth listening to. Hopefully, as June 6th approaches more info about the band will become available.

MP3 Scanners - Lowlife

There's four more songs at their myspace!


I was looking through Entertainment Weekly's Hot List yesterday and saw two familiar faces on it. Kori and Jason from Mates of State! They were talking about their great new stop-motion video of Fraud in the 80's. Here it is (thanks to youtube):

posted by Taylor, 4/18/2006 11:54:00 AM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

this mates of state video is great fun--thanks!
commented by Anonymous mjrc, 4/19/2006 07:20:00 AM  

Add a comment


« More -->