« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Monday, April 24

Daylight for the Birds



You may have noticed an overabundance of female fronted bands on this blog in the last week or so. What can I say? I like female vocals. Sue me. Here's another of those bands that might just top all the rest - Daylight for the Birds (which is a great band name). They describe themselves as "swirly shoegaze goodness" which translates as beautiful dream pop. "World's Away" reminds me of the opening to the Sixpence None The Richer song "Kiss me" which is a guilty pleasure of mine. "To No One" is a fantastic and epic song, that will most likely be a single. Here's both songs for you to listen to.

MP3 To No One
MP3 Worlds Away

Make sure to check back to Daylight for the Bird's myspace for more songs/album updates. Their album will be out this fall.
posted by Taylor, 4/24/2006 12:17:00 PM | link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Add a comment


« More -->