« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Friday, April 14

Good, Friday Post

It's Good Friday, and I plan to spend the day in a relaxing manner. Lucky for you, I'm taking time inbetween my sleeping in to make this post. A couple of items of interest before we get to the music. The blog Cable and Tweed has been impressing me, oh so much, lately. The Belle & Sebastian covers did me in. Seriously, how did I have this on the Fresh and New Blogs section so long? Tim's blog, People of Paper, with its lost recaps, chicago music updates, and overall great music taste is being added as well.

Here's a couple songs to help you remember what makes this day good:
<>
MP3 Sufjan Stevens - A Good Man Is Hard To Find (Live on KRCW)
MP3 Page France - Jesus

And here's a song for the Passover/non-religious celebrater type:

MP3 Sunny Day Real Estate - Friday
posted by Taylor, 4/14/2006 10:27:00 AM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

thanks for the kind words, Taylor!
commented by Blogger tim, 4/14/2006 03:54:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->