« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Wednesday, April 12

Hump Day at Rock Insider

Today I participated in Hump Day with Jax at Rock Insider and chose a few songs that I enjoy rocking out to in my car (a picture of what my car looks like is above). Here's the songs I chose, but make sure to go the site and download them and read my descriptions of them.

Muse - Stockholm Syndrom
We Are Scientists - Callbacks
Mates of State - Punchlines
U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (live)
Copeland - California
Rilo Kiley - Spectacular Views
Bonus MP3: The Subways - I Want To Hear What You've Got To Say (This one didn't get included, but it could have easily)

While your at Rock Insider, it's definitley worth your time to check out this Yeah Yeah Yeah's contest.

Here's a conversation I had with Jax last night that we both thought was funny enough to post (click to enlarge):

posted by Taylor, 4/12/2006 01:46:00 PM | link 2 comments

2 Comments:

hahahaha i was in the car as that conversation was happening!

good stuff! i almost crashed my car from laughing so hard . . .
commented by Anonymous heatherpeggs, 4/12/2006 09:39:00 PM  
I'm just a random regular reader.... just had to point out how awesome that conversation is.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 4/17/2006 07:18:00 AM  

Add a comment


« More -->