« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Tuesday, April 25

SOUND Team


I'm not usually one to add in to new indie band hype, I even managed to not post about Band of Horses, who's album I'm enjoying more and more (that doesn't count as a post does it). I managed to get sucked in to the world of SOUND Team though, with help from Chris and Jax, and they're new CD has been playing nonstop for me. When you get a hold of the CD, play it all the way through, the best songs are at the end. The band has been so kind as to release two MP3's to share from the album.

MP3 Your Eyes Are Liars
MP3 Movie Monster

Here's one from their debut EP
MP3 Fastest Man Alive
SOUND Team's myspace

Bump


Although I'm not a big fan of the name "Bump" (probably because of its overuse in celebrity magazines referring to pregnancy), I've been enjoying the CD they recently sent me. I was having a little trouble placing them into a genre, since they have hints of soul, reggae, and other easy-listening types of music mixed in with some cool 80's synths, but it all makes sense once you hear it. Listen to this track:

MP3 Don't Be The Sunrise

Bump has an album out next week. See more info at their myspace.
posted by Taylor, 4/25/2006 10:45:00 AM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

took me until now to crank this album, but damn, me likey. i hear you on the BoH action too. i'm in the same boat. fuckin rainy night.
commented by Anonymous chris, 5/12/2006 11:39:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->