« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Sunday, April 9

String Quartet Tribute - White Stripes


Last week, a commenter requested that I post a song from this Tribute album from the String Quartet. I figured that this, and the fact that Jack White's new band The Raconteurs is leaking all over the place (try the hype), is a good sign that I should post the one track I have from this album. It's a tribute to The White Stripes most popular song (and one of the best opening bass lines), "Seven Nation Army". Enjoy!

MP3 Seven Nation Army

Buy it here!

Tomorrow, I'm coming to with you a live review of two locals: Aslan and The Wuffs. They both put on a very good show and I think you'll enjoy listening to them.
posted by Taylor, 4/09/2006 12:41:00 PM | link 2 comments

2 Comments:

I was the one who asked for this. Thank you! It's as good as I expected it to be!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 4/09/2006 07:57:00 PM  
Any chance of posting another one from the My Chemical Romance Tribute - would love to hear "Helena" if it's on the album.

Thanks for the great blog!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 4/10/2006 10:28:00 AM  

Add a comment


« More -->