« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Sunday, May 14

String Quartet Tribute - AC/DC


I haven't done one of these String Tribute posts in a while, but since a couple days ago I mentioned that I'll be spending this summer in Australia, I think its necessary for me to post a tribute to arguably the biggest Australian band of all time. If you've ever been to a high school football/soccer game or seen "School of Rock" your probably very familiar with AC/DC. The String Quartet Tribute do a good job of portraying the epic nature and intensity of these songs.

MP3 You Shook Me All Night Long
MP3 Back in Black


Buy Back in Baroque: The String Quartet Tribute to AC/DC!

The post I have prepared for tomorrow is something I've never done before, and I think it'll blow you guys away.
posted by Taylor, 5/14/2006 12:40:00 PM | link 5 comments

5 Comments:

Yer song links don't work, there's no HTTP and all that jazz. So ya know.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 5/14/2006 04:18:00 PM  
Should be in working order now. Thanks.
commented by Blogger Taylor, 5/14/2006 05:33:00 PM  
first link is still wonky. thanks.
commented by Anonymous Cam, 5/14/2006 07:38:00 PM  
sorry guys, its up for sure now.
commented by Blogger Taylor, 5/14/2006 08:00:00 PM  
thank you...dont know why i am so enthralled with all the various string quartet covers but i am.
:-)
commented by Anonymous Cam, 5/15/2006 01:25:00 AM  

Add a comment


« More -->