« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Thursday, July 20

Forever Like Red

"In the end it's me left here to breakdown..."
Forever Like Red

Taylor is Dubai right now, so I figured he'd be down with me making one more post.
This band is one of my absolute favorites - and I'm more than happy to let you in on them before they take over the world... (starting with the UK). Though the guys currently reside in Los Angeles, they have since been signed over in the UK and plan on relocating for a bit to finish off a couple of more tracks and do some touring. It's a bummer you didn't catch onto them before they head off - you're missing out on a great thing. I'm hoping the recording will be released here in the US soon after, because it's an absolutely phenomenal disc. I've got a few tracks from the band to feature, as well as a couple of demo versions Cameron (frontman) used to give away for free on his website.

Forever Like Red - Breakdown
Forever Like Red - Both Eyes Closed
Cameron Meshell - Forever Like Red
Cameron Meshell - I Want To Know

more info...
Myspace

I'm sure this will be my last post, so visit me over at CPMU!


posted by Lizzy, 7/20/2006 08:10:00 PM | link 2 comments

2 Comments:

This is an earful of WB-flavored awful!
commented by Anonymous Alex, 7/21/2006 10:54:00 AM  
Wow ....totally unintelligent comment for an unintelligent person....so i guess it is appropriate ..... nevermin



p.s. they rock

you wouldn't know talent if it hit you in the face!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 7/24/2006 10:38:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->