« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Tuesday, July 11

Josh Moore is more rock 'n' roll than you think

"...I fell so hard for you."
Josh Moore

Josh Moore is more rock 'n' roll than you think. He is a former member of the band Beloved and a current member of rock outfit Classic Case. His solo stuff is so completely different than any of his other projects. They're just demos, but they're incredible. I originally was just going to feature Josh on my site, and I still will, but we all know that Taylor reaches probably 6 times the viewers that I do. "Rush Down My Spine" is far and away one of the best tracks I've heard this year - and I'm not exaggerating. I plan on posting pt. 2 of the alt-country mix tomorrow, and I thought Josh would serve as a nice segue into that last post. Josh sent me these tracks, but as far as I know he doesn't plan on officially releasing them. Leave some love if you like the tracks and maybe we'll get him to change his mind!

Josh Moore - Rush Down My Spine
Josh Moore - After Dark
Josh Moore - Streaked Faces

more info...
Myspace

Check out my stuff and Come Pick Me Up if you're at all interested!
posted by Lizzy, 7/11/2006 11:13:00 AM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

i absolutely loveee rush down my spine. he is an inspiration for singer/songwriters. ive been waiting for an album or a rip or SOMETHING, im glad to not have to listen off of myspace anymore. thanks so much for posting these mp3s, and thanks josh for making rad music!

Add a comment


« More -->