« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Friday, July 7

One More Crazy Cover

I'm an unabashed fan of Mates of State. I enjoy their whole catalogue and their live performance is one of the funnest I've ever been to (see some pictures here). I've heard rumours that they covered "Crazy" which made my pulse jump a bit and You Ain't No Picasso got first dips on it. Good job Matt! Since its such an awesome cover (and since I have hosted every other one out there), I'm going to mirror it here for your enjoyement. Kori's piano really adds a new dimension to the song and the transition from "ah ah ah ah, like u crazy" to "i think ur crazy" is pretty brilliant.

MP3 Like U Crazy / Crazy (Gnarles Barkley Cover)

Here's a couple other Mates of State's songs from Bring It Back, which is one of my favorites of 2006.

MP3 Fraud in the 80'sMP3 Think Long
posted by Taylor, 7/07/2006 11:19:00 PM | link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Add a comment


« More -->