« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Wednesday, August 2

Ragged Mag and Los Campesinos!

Filter is putting out a new online mag called Ragged Mag that's pretty good and very free. It has a mix of artist interviews (Phantom Planet talks about the song "California, Morningwood talks their brand of sexuality, Nina Gordon talks about Capt'n Crunch) and articles (Silversun Pickups) that are worth reading. It also has those neat little features where artists talk about their favorite albums. Download here.

I talked about Los Campesinos last month and I got a free copy of their EP out of it. They're still working on album art so it was just a burnt copy but it had a personalized note and the only Los Campesinos song I was missing - Death to Los Campesinos! It's now my second favorite song of theirs.

MP3 Death to Los Campesinos!
MP3 You! Me! Dancing! (My first favorite)
posted by Taylor, 8/02/2006 02:21:00 PM | link 1 comments

1 Comments:

You! Me! Dancing! is very similar to "Lost in the supermarket" by The Clash. One of the music blogs I read recently posted "Lost in the supermarket," (I don't remember which one, maybe even you) so It's fresh in my mind.
commented by Blogger Jarrod, 8/09/2006 12:59:00 PM  

Add a comment


« More -->