« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Saturday, September 9

Beck - Elevator Music

Today, I finally sat down and listened to the new Beck songs and I'm really liking them in a big way. "Elevator Music" so far is my favorite, and I've had it on repeat for most of the day. It's everything I expect in a Beck song: inventive, funky, and psychedelic, plus it's smoother than anything that I've heard from him in the last couple of years. Guerowas good and all but I was a bit bored with Beck after listening to it for a good chunk of last year. Hopefully, The Information will have enough lasting power that I'll still want to listen to it at this time next year. If "Elevator Music" is any indication, it just might be.

MP3 Beck - Elevator Music
posted by Taylor, 9/09/2006 04:39:00 PM | link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Add a comment


« More -->