« Update Your Bookmarks | New URL - http://musicforants.com/blog | Update Your Links! »

Monday, October 2

A Fitter, Happier, Healthier, More Productive Website

I've been toiling away all weekend on this wordpress thing, and I think I actually got the new site at a point where I'm ready to share it with you. I think it's a massive improvement. If the new banner doesn't bring a tear to your eye, I'll personally buy you a orange mocha frappachino. Are the birds too cheesy? I don't think so. Are they messing up your browser? Get Flash.

Click the new banner to check out the site and make sure to tell me your thoughts. I know not everything is perfect yet, so tell me if something is messing up on you!


MP3 Radiohead - Fitter Happier
MP3 David Bowie - Changes
MP3 The Mountain Goats - Woke Up New

The new site URL: http://musicforants.com/blog

I'll still update this site for the next week or so with strong Update Your Bookmarks encouragement. (I'm having trouble posting Youtube videos on the new site, if someone is or thinks they are an expert in CSS and embedding stuff, email me)
posted by Taylor, 10/02/2006 12:19:00 PM | link 0 comments

0 Comments:

Add a comment


« More -->